Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What difficulty level do you play on?

+3
Genis
Chysonallite
solitude1984
7 posters

Go down

What difficulty level do you play on?

What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_lcap0%What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_lcap12%What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_lcap47%What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_lcap24%What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_lcap17%What difficulty level do you play on? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 17

What difficulty level do you play on? Empty What difficulty level do you play on?

Post  solitude1984 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Just wondering. Wink You can choose more than one if you have played on multiple difficulty levels as I have.
solitude1984
solitude1984
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

What difficulty level do you play on? Empty Re: What difficulty level do you play on?

Post  Chysonallite Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 pm

I play on expert. It forces me to seek enemies my level, but doesn't make it impossible. Dragons are a whole lot more fun and realistic to me like that.
Chysonallite
Chysonallite
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

What difficulty level do you play on? Empty Re: What difficulty level do you play on?

Post  Genis Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 pm

I play on Adept. Not too hard and not too easy.
Genis
Genis
Quest Member
Quest Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurphiin Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 am

I've been roleplaying my last few characters. To get the fullest effect of said roleplaying, I play on Master level. So far, it doesn't seem that hard. I thought I would be crapping my pants, believing that a mere swing of a bandit's axe would finish me off in one strike. But that didn't happen. I'm sure I'll have some challenges before me later on, but right now it's pretty standard.
Laurphiin
Laurphiin
Quest Member
Quest Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candc4 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 pm

I play on expert because adept is to easy and master takes away most of the roleplaying freedom, to much grinding is required.

Candc4
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNerd Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Candc4 wrote:I play on expert because adept is to easy and master takes away most of the roleplaying freedom, to much grinding is required.

I have been playing on adept but have been considering a switch to Master level. In what way do you feel master level places limitations on roleplay?
EvilNerd
EvilNerd
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

http://evilnerd.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Candc4 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Well depending on your play style you could be hacking at the same monster for ages I had that problem in oblivion, maybe it just me but I find smacking the same monster 15 time with a sword very role play breaking.

Candc4
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderz16 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 am

I just find the game gets way too easy on anything but master, although when i try full mage (only magic and no armour only enchanted robes) i think this will change!
sunderz16
sunderz16
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down