Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a recommended Level for Companions Quest?

3 posters

Go down

Is there a recommended Level for Companions Quest? Empty Is there a recommended Level for Companions Quest?

Post  EvilNerd Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:27 pm

I am playing a straight warrior at level 9 at expert difficultly and getting owned to the point of frustration in Dustman's Cairn. I have checked out some walk-through's on youtube and there are guys one shotting the baddies at level 6. Either they have the difficultly set way down or I don't know how to be a warrior!
EvilNerd
EvilNerd
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

http://evilnerd.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Is there a recommended Level for Companions Quest? Empty Re: Is there a recommended Level for Companions Quest?

Post  Minus2Degrees Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 am

Spoilers contained in my answer.

I went through the Companions quest line at level 20 or so, on Adept difficulty, and didn't really have a big problem with enemies (except the situation I may have related before when I tried to take the boss room of a Silver Hand hideout as a werewolf, forgetting that they all had silver weapons, which with werewolves is a baaaaaaaaaad combination).

The quest line itself is not horribly difficult to begin with on default difficulty. But I would suggest that you level up to 10 or above if you're doing a high-difficulty run.
Minus2Degrees
Minus2Degrees
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the2belo/

Back to top Go down

Is there a recommended Level for Companions Quest? Empty Re: Is there a recommended Level for Companions Quest?

Post  sunderz16 Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm

I started the companions at about level 6, the silver hands and jobs they give you are pretty easy, although you do occasionally get a really powerful boss that you may need to wait a few levels to fight.
sunderz16
sunderz16
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down