Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The After Show

3 posters

Go down

The After Show Empty The After Show

Post  Candc4 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

I know I have already pitched this idea to you guys, during last weeks show. When you left the live stream on, and we hung out while you where editing. I just though I might see how everyone else reacts to the idea. Enough talk let me explain my idea, What do you guys think about spending so time with the poor lonely editor as he edits the show so he can won't be so bored and we can enjoy more skyrim off the record awesomeness.

• What do you think?
  • Do you hate the idea?
  • Do you love the idea?
  • Why?
  • Also was this already announced I don't listen to the show until friday?

Candc4
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

The After Show Empty Re: The After Show

Post  Mistress Lebeau Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Part of me wants to say, "YES! YES! YES!"

Sadly, one of the other voices in my head reminds me that the hosts are human beings (not 100% sure) & most likely (again, not 100% sure) have other stuff to do. They're recording online for over two hours... and even if they don't notice how much time is spent on the podcast, their significant others might! Plus, they gotta have time to play the game, too!

That being said, yet another voice in my head says, "Screw it. Make 'em dance for me. DANCE, LITTLE MONKIES! DANCE, I SAY!"

By the way... had anybody noticed that there's a Smiley available for this forum with an eye-patch? *pirate voice* ARRRRGH! pirat
Mistress Lebeau
Mistress Lebeau
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

https://www.facebook.com/MistressLeBeau

Back to top Go down

The After Show Empty Idea

Post  argybargy Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Might be a good idea, but like Mistress states, these guys already put in a lot of time and effort for these shows...might be something fun to do periodically, but not sure how practical it is every show...

And I'm not sure I even want to see those monkees dance...?!?
argybargy
argybargy
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

The After Show Empty Re: The After Show

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down