Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CHALLENGE: Torne Skullcrusher

Go down

THE CHALLENGE: Torne Skullcrusher Empty THE CHALLENGE: Torne Skullcrusher

Post  Methos Mon May 07, 2012 12:19 pm

I typically play mage characters, so I thought I’d be different and play a sword-n-board style character for the challenge. I am somewhat similar to Lou, though not near as many alts. Due to this I’ve never made it above 25th level, so I’m looking forward to this challenge.

I’ve decided to go with an orc wearing heavy armor using an axe. Early on I want to be able to smith orcish items as I feel if I’m going to play an orc, then I need to use orcish gear. My skill paths will primarily be heavy armor, block, one-handed, smithing, and enchanting. I did put two perks into the restoration tree. The block and smithing trees is probably where I’ll focus most of my perks as I’m really curious about the block tree and would like to test it out as much as possible.

Goal for the Week: Due to real life I won’t be able to get a lot of play time this week (I’m considering the week being defined from Thursday to Wednesday due to the podcast), so my goal is to get to 15th level. I’m already 7th, so hopefully I can make it. I also plan to upgrade all armor and weapons to orcish. I’ll target the main quest line at least until I get the fully upgraded Unrelenting Force shout, though I’m unsure as to my plan after that point.

I play on an xBox, so no mods are involved. I thought I’d note I'm that since Evarwin doesn’t think much of console players. lol!

Methos
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

THE CHALLENGE: Torne Skullcrusher Empty Week 2

Post  Methos Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Unfortunately RL got in the way and I barely got any further from my previous post. I did make it to 8th level, which was a rather interesting moment. I was on my way to High Hothgard when I came across that troll. Usually I just run on by him, but this time I kept him close to me and brought him into High Hothgard with me. I almost waited too long, as he hit me just as the load screen started. As soon as I entered HH he materialized in front of me and hit my twice more, bringing me down to a sliver of health and increasing my heavy armor skill, which allowed me to level. After leveling I ran into the main room causing the troll to chase after me. The Greybeards made short work of him.

Goal for Week 2: I basically stopped at this point and reaching level 50 isn't looking very good at the moment. While I'm not sure I can make it, I'm going to set a goal of level 25 for this week.

Methos
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum