Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite race/class.

5 posters

Go down

Favourite race/class. Empty Favourite race/class.

Post  cosmicD Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm

So its been out a while and i'm sure we've all had a few runs through it, I was just wondering what everyone's favourite race/class has been.

I've had an all out mage high elf, a sneak thief assassin wood elf, a bruising dual axed warrior orc, an imperial soldier grunt and i'm now running through with an argonian trader-esque tomb raider.

Each one of my run throughs have been memorable and unique, my favourite run through was probably with the wood-elf (probably as i got this character up to level 50) but I never really found any of the starting perks that useful. However the Altmer's really gives a huge advantage for a mage, so much so i wouldn't consider using any other race for any other type of mage play through.

I would love to see Bethesda release more playable races with dlc. I would love to play a falmer or a dwemer, or even other factions such as psyjic monks or thalmor. Just a few thoughts.
cosmicD
cosmicD
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Favourite race/class. Empty Re: Favourite race/class.

Post  sunderz16 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 am

I also have had 3 or 4 playthroughs to experience different styles and races. I'm not sure why but i absolutely love the dark elves, something mysterious about them, and of all the playstyles i did i absolutely loved being a sneak archer, few things more satisfying than dispatching an entire group without being detected. However after a while it did start to get to easy but i suppose that is just an inevitability of leveling up!
sunderz16
sunderz16
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Favourite race/class. Empty race

Post  kid103 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:44 am

my first i chose the arigoinens becouse you can ply a bit and scince they dont have any definent path you can choose it

kid103

Back to top Go down

Post  GrinHarsha Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Favorite race? Deffinately Nord. Nord women are gorgeous!
Class? Sneaky sneak, pew pew, back stabby stabby.
(゚O゚)Σ\(・□・@)<Fus-Ro-Daaahhh!>
GrinHarsha
GrinHarsha
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Minus2Degrees Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am

I always seem to be playing Imperials or Orcs. It was the same in Oblivion (at one point I was playing an Orc sneaking vampire, if you can imagine such a thing), and I've kept that M.O. in Skyrim.
Minus2Degrees
Minus2Degrees
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the2belo/

Back to top Go down

Favourite race/class. Empty My Way

Post  Moving20 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm

In Oblivion I had a wood elf character which I was fine with and becuase of the way the game was built I maxed out almost every skill i wanted.

Now since I have started Skyrim I have been Imperial with both of my characters. Specificly becuase of Oblivion im gung ho imperial and I like to keep that trend. Even though the Imperials might not always seem to be doing the best i think over all they are trying to keep everyone within their borders happy and safe.

My first character followed the path of my Oblivion character of light armor, sneak, block, one-handed, and archrey. Even though I love this technique it doesn't seem to work as well as I hoped, becuase of the few major differencesnow the Skyrim engine. As I reached level 50 and beyond I started to notice that my skill trees I wanted weren't going to be the way I wanted. The reason was becuase I put points in to enchanting, smithing, and restoration with out thinking about it. Even though these aren't required I feel that these skills need, especially enchanting becuase those NPC mages can murder a armor wearer in one hit even though I am above 50. If there were even just 10 or 15 more skill points could make this class in my opinion the best in this game and will definetly continue to be my favorite.

Moving20
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down