Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graduation portrait (with main quest spoilers)

3 posters

Go down

Graduation portrait (with main quest spoilers) Empty Graduation portrait (with main quest spoilers)

Post  Minus2Degrees Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:25 pm

This is a portrait of my main character, the Orc Kharnus Kor, in Sovngarde after defeating Alduin to complete the main quest for the first time, at 145 hours elapsed, just a hair shy of level 40.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not that this is the end of the character by any means -- I still have so much to do it's staggering. There are still Daedric artifacts to collect, dragon priest masks to collect, constellations to max out...

Minus2Degrees
Minus2Degrees
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the2belo/

Back to top Go down

Graduation portrait (with main quest spoilers) Empty Re: Graduation portrait (with main quest spoilers)

Post  Genis Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 am

Very nice, sir!

I got to the point in my main playthrough where I was going to capture the dragon Odaviing (spelling?) and got distracted by finishing the Thieves Guild (Got my Nightingale Armor!) and starting the Dark Brotherhood line. I'm at level 54 now, but maybe I'll just finish up the main quest next time I go on, since I haven't really done anything yet in the DB. I'll post a picture of my character after defeating that pesky Alduin.
Genis
Genis
Quest Member
Quest Member

Back to top Go down

Graduation portrait (with main quest spoilers) Empty Re: Graduation portrait (with main quest spoilers)

Post  Lotrlore Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:46 am

Minus2Degrees wrote:This is a portrait of my main character, the Orc Kharnus Kor, in Sovngarde after defeating Alduin to complete the main quest for the first time, at 145 hours elapsed, just a hair shy of level 40.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not that this is the end of the character by any means -- I still have so much to do it's staggering. There are still Daedric artifacts to collect, dragon priest masks to collect, constellations to max out...

Are you running any of the new texture packs and ENB mods? If so, how do you get them to run with Crashing to Desktop after about 5 mins?

More to topic, Congratulations! I actually did the main quest first, and then on my actual Main Character I haven't even encountered a Dragon, and I'm 90 hours into that playthrough.
Lotrlore
Lotrlore
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

http://noldorinherald.mymiddle-earth.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Minus2Degrees Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:32 am

Lotrlore wrote:Are you running any of the new texture packs and ENB mods?

Yes, and I indeed had a really bad CTD bug in Whiterun since the 1.5 patch, but I was able to trace it to one errant mod, Detailed Cities (from Skyrim Nexus). Once I had deactivated that, the crashes stopped. The author has since acknowledged the problem and is working on it, and advises that everyone stop using it for the time being.
Minus2Degrees
Minus2Degrees
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the2belo/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down