Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Horse?!

Go down

Crazy Horse?! Empty Crazy Horse?!

Post  Herxes Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 am

This is a story about an actual, well Skyrim horse so apologies if you expected this to take some kind of 19th century native american theme.

My horse. Is crazy. Well I don't think it's even my horse... I realise up to this point it is I and not the horse that seems crazy but bear with me.

Said on a previous post I'm doing the Civil War quest line, I had to help win a fort so once that was done I was about to leave when I noticed a horse, one of the previous fort owners' I'd imagined so just out of curiosity I approached it and was surprised to find no "steal" tag "free horse!" I yelled, Lydia politely asked whether it instead of her could carry my burdens especially as she would have the additional challenge of chasing a horse I smiled as I said "Lydia, we both know horses cannot talk and therefore can't swear to carry my burdens" she sneers and adjusts the overfilled carry-all on her aching shoulders.

I ride the new horse (Lydia fighting the lactic acid behind me) to report victory to the legget, when I dismounted the horse it started trotting off (I now assume back to the fort) I have to report to Solitude too so I fast travel to Solitude thinking that is goodbye to the horse. After reporting I thought I'd finish the Blood on the Ice quest before anything goes down in Windhelm (as I'd already started it) I get my next orders (to take the Rift) and fast travel to Windhelm.

Quest done, (with a great coincidence that I bumped into the killer en-route to his next victim dispatching him with a daedric arrow to the kidney) I resumed the civil war fast travelled to the nearest marker to the imperial camp and.... My horse was there?!

I'd forgotten all about it (bear in mind this is some time later) and before I can say "oh hello horse" it starts trotting off (again I assume to the fort) so I stand and watch it and it attacks a bear! It actually instigated a fight ... With a bear. So I was like "hell I'm going to help him out just because of his cojones" so I jump in kill the bear dust my hands and say "gee horse you certainly ...." but before I finish my sentence the horse is running off behind me (away from where it was headed) so I turn and I'm like "WTF is wrong with you? you crazy..." and there is an almighty slam as a dragon hits the ground like it just dropped out of the sky (which I know obviously it did but I mean from nowhere) and the horse is getting it's digs in. The dragon's slain so I select to ride the horse, pat it's mane and say "dude, you're the best" Lydia is huffing in the background as I do another CW quest fast travel back and again the horse is walking away.

I let it go this time, thinking this horse has been enough of a distraction. Get more orders and head off to walk to the destination, first I find a random dead bandit "odd" I think then a few steps on and there is one dead wolf and an alive one, fighting the horse. The horse kills the wolf before I can join in.

Have I released into the world the most homicidal horse in Skyrim?! It's insane!

Herxes
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down