Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doungen Quest and Quest gaming podcast

+3
Candc4
Mistress Lebeau
Joe Wilson
7 posters

Go down

Doungen Quest and Quest gaming podcast Empty Doungen Quest and Quest gaming podcast

Post  Joe Wilson Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 am

As of late we have been getting a few requests to restart The Quest Gaming Podcast. But, mostly requests to bring back Doungen Quest. What do you all think?
Joe Wilson
Joe Wilson
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Doungen Quest and Quest gaming podcast Empty Re: Doungen Quest and Quest gaming podcast

Post  Mistress Lebeau Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:46 pm

I think that the more we hear from y'all, the better our lives will be overall.

* vigorously washing my hands after stroking your ego so thoroughly*

Mistress Lebeau
Mistress Lebeau
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

https://www.facebook.com/MistressLeBeau

Back to top Go down

Doungen Quest and Quest gaming podcast Empty Re: Doungen Quest and Quest gaming podcast

Post  Candc4 Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Dungeon quest I heard of I have no idea what your talking about Smile
If your talking about dungeon quest I'm in I like any kind of podcast except for my little pony podcasts.

Candc4
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistress Lebeau Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Candc4 wrote:Dungeon quest I heard of I have no idea what your talking about Smile
If your talking about dungeon quest I'm in I like any kind of podcast except for my little pony podcasts.
Hey, My Little Pony was COOL back in MY day.

Jem was cooler.
Mistress Lebeau
Mistress Lebeau
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

https://www.facebook.com/MistressLeBeau

Back to top Go down

Post  errie806 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

What about a general video game round table podcast. You guys can discuss current events in video games, future releases, what you would like to see in the future, etc. You guys are fun to listen to. The hard part is finding the chemistry you guys have. Topics are easy. There's always news going on. Thats how IGN works. A weekly video game news podcast.

errie806
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxamus Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Though you cover some of the best games in stand alone podcast, there are many more great games out there. I don't think you should do it weekly like Skyrim, but maybe monthly or every other month. O um my answer is yes keep doing the Quest Gaming Podcast
Maxamus
Maxamus
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Evarwyn Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 pm

errie806 wrote:What about a general video game round table podcast. You guys can discuss current events in video games, future releases, what you would like to see in the future, etc. You guys are fun to listen to. The hard part is finding the chemistry you guys have. Topics are easy. There's always news going on. Thats how IGN works. A weekly video game news podcast.

The Quest Gaming Podcast was exactly this. It didn't work because there were too many shows with this exact theme and we were up against some of the best gaming corporations in the industry. At the end of the day, all of our efforts went unheard because the market is flooded and interest for new shows is very low.
Evarwyn
Evarwyn
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Chysonallite Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Honestly, no it would not be very popular as a whole, so it probably would not be worth doing weekly. However, I (and I'm sure I'm not alone here) would love to listen to you guys talking about games in general. I think it would be a good idea if you had like a "Miscellanies Podcast" every two -- four weeks where you talk about game debuts, announcements, general community, etc. It would be a nice little thing for the fans you have and will accumulate with the Skyrim and Star Wars podcasts.
Chysonallite
Chysonallite
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Wilson Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Chyson you have the coolest profile pic ever. Just sayen
Joe Wilson
Joe Wilson
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Chysonallite Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Joe Wilson wrote:Chyson you have the coolest profile pic ever. Just sayen

Heh. Arigato. I just wish I could find an orc with a peg-leg and a flintlock to add to it. Hmmm... I may make that my new project. To photoshop!
Chysonallite
Chysonallite
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down