Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: OTR Episode Comment Thread!

3 posters

Go down

Star Wars: OTR Episode Comment Thread! Empty Star Wars: OTR Episode Comment Thread!

Post  Evarwyn Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am

Hey guys, the idea came to me to have a thread for comments about our most recent episode. If you have comments or just want to joke with us about something you heard, ...whatever, toss it on here. No flaming though...flaming is bad, me no likey the flamey. Ok...I'll just stop. lol!
Evarwyn
Evarwyn
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: OTR Episode Comment Thread! Empty Re: Star Wars: OTR Episode Comment Thread!

Post  errie806 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

You guys scared the crap out of me last episode with all the "hating." Its all good though. There always has to be some criticism. They couldnt be perfect right out the gate. I have complete confidence that this game will address all the issues you guys talked about. This is the most expensive game ever produced in EA's history. They are most definitely paying close attention to it. If endgame gets too boring they have so much more content that you can keep interested in. Make an alt and experience the other story lines. Think of how long it would take to experience every story from beginning to end lightside and darkside. I have no complaints so far with my experience. Expansions and patches will come. Just take your time and enjoy everything.

errie806
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: OTR Episode Comment Thread! Empty Re: Star Wars: OTR Episode Comment Thread!

Post  Snorlax02 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 pm

No, Snorlax02 from Australia does not listen to minecraft otr podcast. Just love swtor otr and passing support to reforged =D

Snorlax02
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down