Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.)

2 posters

Go down

SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.) Empty SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.)

Post  SirTobin Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm

My mod of the week is...

Throwing Knives by Nez (on steam)

(All mods will be from Steam Workshop)
SirTobin
SirTobin
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.) Empty 2nd Mod of the week

Post  SirTobin Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:41 pm

True Nordic Hero Weapons by Sku11M0nkey

This mod looks AWESOME! It takes some work its not a mod where its just sitting there, you have to finish a quest line and be pretty high level in smithing.
SirTobin
SirTobin
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.) Empty Re: SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.)

Post  Minus2Degrees Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am

SirTobin wrote:True Nordic Hero Weapons by Sku11M0nkey

This mod looks AWESOME! It takes some work its not a mod where its just sitting there, you have to finish a quest line and be pretty high level in smithing.

I'll have to try this out with my previous Orc character I've still got, who's already Harbinger of the Companions with 100 Smithing, so he can dive right into it.
Minus2Degrees
Minus2Degrees
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the2belo/

Back to top Go down

SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.) Empty Re: SirTobin's Mod of the Week! (and the shows one too.)

Post  Agognon Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Does anyone know what that "Dark Tower" mod that Widget and Lou keep referring to is? I tried searching for it on the workshop and the nexus and I don't find anything that seems to match what they are talking about.

Agognon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down