Quest Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I be Worried....(Mark of a psychopath)?

4 posters

Go down

Should I be Worried....(Mark of a psychopath)? Empty Should I be Worried....(Mark of a psychopath)?

Post  Herxes Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 am

Ok I've said I'm a BA Redguard warrior as many times as I've made iron daggers but recently I've had a switch in play that has been amazing.. Smith/Enchanted the following kit

Daedric Bow: Smithed 7 ways from Sunday enchanted with soul trap

Ebony Dagger: Super Smithed too, enchanted with paralysis and soul trap

Dragon Light Chest: Enchated 40% Health regen & +62 health

Dragon Light Helm: W/ waterbreathing & 40% Archery

Dragon Light Boots: W/ muffle & 40% Sneaking

Dragon Light gauntlets x 2: Both with 40% sneaking one with 40% Archery the other One-Hand

Gold necklace & ring: Both with 40% sneaking & 40% One-Hand

Silver necklace & ring: Both with 40% sneaking & 40% Archery

I've basically equipped my warrior to be a stealth assassin and even though I'm level 41 and my Archery and sneak levels are pretty low I'm almost one-shotting Dragur Deathlords, It's pretty awesome, I've killed three elder dragons as a range assassin it's such a massive change from me ploughing around Skyrim with my daedric axe of insta-death it was becoming

Bandit: Did you pick the wrong place t....

Me:*swing*

Area -cleared-

Anyway none of this is what is making me question my mental state. I crafted my kit to do the Dark Brotherhood line. Really enjoying killing everyone with stealth and guile but I've found myself leaving an M.O.

For every assassination I pull I drop a book on or next to the body, for the most part I leave a book with a title that someway relates to the contract I won't spoil with names but for those in the know I've dropped "The Beggar Prince", "An uncommon taste", "Songs of Pelinol" for a certain ceremony I dropped a "ruined book"

Does this make me some kind of sociopath? I imagine the Tamriel Times "The Librarian strikes again!" People throughout Skyrim scared to approach their bookshelves....

Herxes
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

Should I be Worried....(Mark of a psychopath)? Empty Re: Should I be Worried....(Mark of a psychopath)?

Post  Minus2Degrees Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 am

Dude, for Skyrim, this is par for the course. I'd almost be concerned if you weren't doing such things in the game.

I'm partial to turning into a werewolf, completely ravaging a bandit hideout, and eating every last corpse. This sort of thing is normal.

Minus2Degrees
Minus2Degrees
Quest Veteran
Quest Veteran

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the2belo/

Back to top Go down

Should I be Worried....(Mark of a psychopath)? Empty Re: Should I be Worried....(Mark of a psychopath)?

Post  Herxes Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Halfway through I wished I had dropped an apple on every body and labeled them the "iMurders" .... The iAssassin strikes again!

Loving dark brotherhood, glad I didn't wait to build a new char to have a go at it.

Herxes
Quest Newb
Quest Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  pgoon Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 pm

nah - you are cool man... that is just good style... a mark of a true assassin...

My tag for DB jobs was that I wouldn't loot anything from the bodies or the area... wanted to leave absolutely no evidence so it seemed like the black hand of death came from nowhere with one purpose and left the same way...
pgoon
pgoon
Quest Member
Quest Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SirTobin Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 pm

pgoon wrote:nah - you are cool man... that is just good style... a mark of a true assassin...

My tag for DB jobs was that I wouldn't loot anything from the bodies or the area... wanted to leave absolutely no evidence so it seemed like the black hand of death came from nowhere with one purpose and left the same way...

So the guy with the 20k on him... you didnt loot him?!?!? Evil or Very Mad Suspect
SirTobin
SirTobin
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum